Monday, August 18, 2014

My Story

From childhood leading up to now, I’ve never been able to wear a lot of jewelry, due to my skin being so sensitive to everything I had purchased. It all seemed to break my skin out in one way or another.  After so long it became very frustrating because mentally, I believed that the only thing I could wear had to be 100% gold and I couldn’t afford to accessorize my outfits without paying the high dollar costs.
One evening I attended an online Facebook Paparazzi jewelry party. While watching all the different pieces of jewelry pop up, across the screen flashed “ Nickel and lead-free”. I thought to myself (I guess I’ll give it a shot, what do I have to lose but $5.00). I knew I would know within 20minutes of wearing it if it would irritate my skin.
Once I received it, I was anxious to try it out! Lo and behold it didn’t irritate my skin at all. I was totally thrilled! Later Hosted an Event myself where I was introduced to my sponsor Andrea. The party was a success! I had a blast interacting with everyone while the Jewelry and Accessories basically sold it self when posted.  
I had been looking for a home base business for quite some time now and hadn’t found anything that appealed to me until Paparazzi. This business really appealed to me! The Fact that I could wear it for one!  It’s trendy and affordable so who would feel feel guilty indulging in a little retail therapy for just $5.00? I also would have a blast earning extra income while sharing this amazing opportunity with others.

When Andrea asked if I could picture myself doing what she does? I knew immediately that this was the opportunity I had been looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment